Open Consignment Hours currently closed.
We will resume consignment hours Tuesday, 5/3, taking Summer items
Tue - Fri 12-5 pm or by appointment.
The Good Steward is the consignment destination for the growing market of fashion-savvy, budget and eco-conscious families in North Texas. New items are added daily, making each visit a unique shopping experience. Our friendly and attentive staff, comfortable fitting rooms and ever-changing displays give the feel of a specialty boutique. Most important, consigning with us is easy:
- We are seasonal and will review ~40 per visit.
- For larger orders or outside consignment hours an appointment is required. Email us at email@example.com or call the store at (972)294-5124.
- We look for better brands (e.g. brands sold in Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and similar stand alone designer boutiques etc.) men and women clothing, shoes and accessories.
- Our shoppers love new and like new condition fashions, classic and current styles no more than 2 years old
- Items must be pressed and on hangers. Jewelry and accessories must be neatly separated. and are a part of the total items count.
- Items we price under $15 will not be returned after the consignment period.
- First time consignors should have a minimum of five (5) items. We will review approximately ~40 items per visit. per day (unless otherwise posted/disclosed).
- Consignors earn 40% of earnings after items have sold (luxury items selling for over $300 will earn you 60-70%) payouts occur on demand, by check, once per month.
- Consignment period is 90 days with automatic markdowns occurring every 30 days* and a storewide sale occurring monthly.
Take a look at the brands our customers love here
*Most luxury items remain as originally priced and are only marked down per the consignor agreement.