We are not currently taking new consignment. We will resume consignment hours in Mid May, taking Summer items.
The Good Steward is the consignment destination for the growing market of fashion-savvy, budget and eco-conscious families in North Texas. New items are added daily, making each visit a unique shopping experience. Our friendly and attentive staff, comfortable fitting rooms and ever-changing displays give the feel of a specialty boutique. Most important, consigning with us is easy:
- We are seasonal, accepting consignment Mon. -Fri., from 11:30 am – 5:30 pm. We will review ~40 per visit. For larger orders or outside consignment hours an appointment is required.
- We look for better brands (e.g. brands sold in Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and stand alone designer boutiques etc.) men and women clothing, shoes and accessories.
- Our shoppers love new and like new condition fashions, classic and current styles no more than 2 years old
- Items must be pressed and on hangers.
- Jewelry and accessories neatly separated
- Note: jewelry and accessories item that sell for under $20 will not be returned after consignment period.
- First time consignors should have a minimum of five (5) items. We will review approximately 30-50 items per visit. per day (unless otherwise posted/disclosed).
- We do a 50/50 split after your items have sold (luxury items selling for over $300 are a 60/40 split) payouts occur on demand, by check once per month.
- Consignment period is 90 days with automatic markdowns occurring every 30 days* and a storewide sale occurring monthly.
Take a look at the brands our customers love here
*Most luxury items remain as originally priced and are only marked down per the consignor agreement.