How to consign
The Good Steward (TGS) is the online consignment destination for the growing market of fashion-savvy, budget and eco-conscious consumers. New items are added daily, making each website visit a unique shopping experience. Consigning with us is easy:
- Our shoppers love new and like new-condition fashions, classic and current styles no more than two (2) years old.
- We look for women's clothing shoes and accessories that are better brands (e.g. brands sold in Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and similar stand-alone designer boutiques etc.)
- Items must be pressed and on hangers. Jewelry and accessories must be neatly separated. and are a part of the total items count.
- Items we price under $15 will not be returned after the consignment period.
- We are seasonal and will review ~30 per visit.
- First time consignors should have a minimum of five (5) items. We will review approximately ~30 items per visit. per day (unless otherwise posted/disclosed).
- Consignors earn 40% of earnings after items have sold (luxury items selling for over $300 will earn you 60-70%) payouts occur on demand, once per month.
- Consignment period is 90 days with markdowns/sales occurring at the discretion of TGS.
- Click below to make a drop off appointment.
- For questions about what we accept and other inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (972)294-5124.